Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Game is great so far, bar a couple of nicks that need buffing out, though I've benched two characters due to the subclass options not being that great.

Warlock has one pact boon (the least interesting one, imo), Wizard only has two schools, and I'm fairly sure all classes have a fair few spells not available (assuming that we get all the 5e spells).
This is all in addition to us only starting with 6 classes.

Now I get this is early access, so all this is understandable.
That said, I have two questions.

1. Do we have a roadmap or timeline for when these sorts of things will be added in?
2. Will we get a way to respec characters later on, given that our choices are currently limited? Right now it's either bench my Warlock or go with Chain.

apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Sorry to bump this, but kind of hoping someone knows if we even know anything.

S
apprentice
apprentice
S
There's no roadmap or timeline. You'll just have to be patient.

As for Warlocks, I hope they add some sort of mechanic like Awakened Mind to Great Old One Warlocks, as right now they've simply removed it with no substitution.

E
enthusiast
enthusiast
E
Yeah, it could be cool if they would give them free detect thoughts as a placeholder.

S
apprentice
apprentice
S
Originally Posted by Evandir
Yeah, it could be cool if they would give them free detect thoughts as a placeholder.

100% agree. It makes the most sense.

stranger
stranger
I would say so far we got ~19% of a entire game. One year till release is extremely bright future.

T
stranger
stranger
T
gonna throw another Bump at this. We as a player base should show Larian that we would like to have some sort of roadmap. if not a road map maybe a list of whats planned and what kind of timeline we should expect for updates for the new content.

enthusiast
enthusiast
I think they'll tell us when they're ready to.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to know roughly what content they want to add, the issue is, they probably don't know, as what they add is likely dependant on things like how much rework they need to do and what else requires resources.

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard