Next Thread
Print Thread
K
kdb1031 Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
K
Been playing for a bit, wanted to swap out party and went back to camp during the day. Then Laurian starts attacking everyone and combat starts. We knock him out safely and I try to rest, accidentally fast travel out of camp so I come back. I figured was just something about coming back during the day that Laurian was berserk but that doesn't make sense. Now Wyll suddenly starts attacking others and kills Shadowheart out of nowhere (was weak from previous Laurian fight) and nothing crazy had been done to get them mad at anything so no idea what's going on. Can't exactly play if all my companions are trying to kill each other

Last edited by kdb1031; 14/10/20 01:48 AM.
enthusiast
enthusiast
Oddly we recently got glitched in conversation with Shadowheart (stuck with no actual conversation options) at camp and hitting the "attack" button got us out of that frozen situation and seemed to "reset" her.

No idea why.

M
apprentice
apprentice
M
I have same issue but with me, Lazel attack us. After I killed her, next time we rested, the damn dog we tammed attack us as well. Not sure why since no indication.

stranger
stranger
It has happened to two of my characters at a certain point, in the game. Shortly after looting a cursed chest. I am wondering when you have don't recently, before they started getting all pissy. I am on a third character now. Trying to figure out if this is a bug or a part of the game.

N
old hand
old hand
N
You kept all the magic items for yourself, didn't you? So they got pissed and went mutiny.

Just kidding. Must be a bug.

Last edited by Nyanko; 16/10/20 07:51 AM.
T
stranger
stranger
T
Had the problem with Lae'zel and Astarion at the same time recently. I guess it is a bug.
I tried reloading a save right before this camp-massacre happened to me and checked how both of them felt about the main character. Both were still set to neutral. After ending the day again, everything was normal.

I had the problem with Lae'zel at least two times before but didn't check, what happens, if I loaded a save-game. I just guessed I messed up and created new characters. xD

stranger
stranger
I have noticed it only seems to happen to my characters when they camp while inside the abandoned village. If I go just outside the area or down the well or the cellar and camp, all seems fine.

veteran
veteran
One time Lae´zel attacked me when I returned to camp.
I had to kill her. There was a death saving throw on her when she got 0HP, but only killing her could end the encounter and I cannot resurrect her because she was not in my party at this point.

groovy Prof. Dr. Dr. Mad S. Tist groovy

World leading expert of artificial stupidity.
Because there are too many people who work on artificial intelligence already :hihi:
addict
addict
Originally Posted by Xanthan
I have noticed it only seems to happen to my characters when they camp while inside the abandoned village. If I go just outside the area or down the well or the cellar and camp, all seems fine.

I have seen several people com to this conclusion.

enthusiast
enthusiast
I had this issue and it was a weird one.

I summoned a familar in camp and rested, the familar died and still shown above my warlock. After summoning the familar again it shown 2 familiars, a dead one and one with full HP. However when I summoned the familar the entire party lost -5 standing towards the familar upon summon. After resummoning the familar a few times I returned to rest and the familar was attacked by the dog and the vampire geezer. As the familar was in my party they attacked me too. A few more summons and I had no companions left. This corrects if you load a save game.

This happened with my ranger and giant spider on an earler playthough.

J
journeyman
journeyman
J
I've had Gale attack the returning party twice and the dog once in different playthroughs. It has to be a bug; I can't imagine why they would do this on purpose.

Now, having a random attack on the camp by some other enemy would be pretty cool, especially if all the characters got to participate.

Link Copied to Clipboard