Next Thread
Print Thread
K
kfsone Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
K
I've just moved on to the sign-post on the risen road, and during one of the regular ~10-20s freezes I perchance caught one of my party members exchanging dialog with someone else.

I don't know if this is some quirk of playing in an ultra-wide resolution (2560x1080) but after spotting this I went back 15 saves and spent a while walking around. Low and behold, it almost seems like going off screen is a trigger for dialog.

It also looks like I've missed a ton of perception/history/arcana/etc rolls because they went off screen and - when I noticed something had happened - wasn't able to snap back fast enough, so figured it was just a glitch.

Is there a way to get better awareness when stuff happens to / between random party members? Highlight a frame, a short-lived badge, something. I'm guessing this would have made the party seem a lot less like an after-thought that I have basically ignored outside of combat (and sometimes inside of combat because the fight is often over before they catch up and manage to join combat)

stranger
stranger
You could try and center your camera on your main, maybe that will help, although the whole trigger off screen might not help here

Link Copied to Clipboard