Print Thread
#701603 16/10/20 04:41 PM
L
Losar Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
L
So I revealed the Hag in the swamp and started the fight. I took out the red caps, but when I went through the her lair she is not there and I am not able to talk to Mayrina. Any help would be appreciated.

stranger
stranger
Got the same problem

stranger
stranger
Use the search option for Hag and you will find the right Thread.
Most things can be found by using the search option

Last edited by Loki Gromril; 16/10/20 05:20 PM.
stranger
stranger
Hmm it seems the search option is out of order....
In that case, the Hag is invisible. If you are facing Mayrina, there is a beam-bridge behind her. Hit the bridge with some AoE's"area of effects" till the Hag pops out.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Loki Gromril
In that case, the Hag is invisible. If you are facing Mayrina, there is a beam-bridge behind her. Hit the bridge with some AoE's"area of effects" till the Hag pops out.

He is not talking about the in game search options. He is saying you need to use the search options in the forums here to find the right thread with the answer. I don't have the answer myself as i had the same problem. I am yet to seach the forums either.

Love and sausages xx
old hand
old hand

If you sneak at the top platform you can see her vision cone too. Theyve made a LOT of encounter bosses invisible and ive been using firebolt to spring fights a lot. Helps when redoing the playthrough and not really looking to test that fight haha

What is the problem you are solving? Does your proposed change solve the problem? Is your change feasible? What else will be affected by your change? Will your change impact revenue? Does your change align with the goals and strategies of the organizations (Larian, WotC)?
stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Orbax

If you sneak at the top platform you can see her vision cone too. Theyve made a LOT of encounter bosses invisible and ive been using firebolt to spring fights a lot. Helps when redoing the playthrough and not really looking to test that fight haha

Nope... no vision cone while sneaking, no red circle with AoE spell. Ethel is not there.

Link Copied to Clipboard