Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Maybe I'm blind or rushed through the tutorial too quickly, but in 1.5 playthroughs I have never regained that first inspiration dice. What am I missing? Or has the "regain" mechanic not been implemented yet?

O
journeyman
journeyman
O
What is an inspiration die?

I know you replenish Lae-zel's Superiority dice with long rest in camp.

veteran
veteran
Inspiration points are buggy. I have one when going into the grove and just goes away without my using it.

Inspiration points allow you to reroll the dice. If you've ever had a "roll again" screen that was an inspiration die.

O
journeyman
journeyman
O
Originally Posted by KillerRabbit
Inspiration points are buggy. I have one when going into the grove and just goes away without my using it.

Inspiration points allow you to reroll the dice. If you've ever had a "roll again" screen that was an inspiration die.

OH! I wondered why I was getting second chances all the time and they suddenly dried up. Yeah, long rest doesn't do it. LOL!

G
journeyman
journeyman
G
Typically they are granted for reaching milestones or important accomplishments so they are likely granted for completing certain quests. In fact, I think if you look at the quest journal the ones that will grant inspiration are marked.

apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
So that's what that symbol meant. I completed one of the quests (freeing Volo) but didn't get one. Maybe it was a bug - I had a technical issue around that time (it kept saying there was a dialog in process when there wasn't). Thanks.

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard