Print Thread
#709369 20/10/20 09:05 PM
E
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
E
Hello,
There is currently a huge problem with combat that I exploited in my very first battle on my first run through of the game. I defeated everyone on the nautiloid at level 1. How you might ask. I stumbled upon the hide exploit. The issue is that the enemies do not do anything when you hide. So you shoot them and then you hide and eventually they die. They say things and make noises but they do not act in any reasonable manner. They should search for the person shooting them or run or hide or literally anything. However, they just stand there and get hit repeatedly. This is an issue that needs fixed immediately. The feedback for every battle is clouded by this issue. If you have good and inventive ideas for enemy action, please respond with the ideas. Clearly, they need help with this and need to implement a fix ASAP.
Thank you.

ExperThies #709379 20/10/20 09:12 PM
enthusiast
enthusiast
That is indeed an issue right now, but I believe its just the AI needing some refinement.

In a few combats when you hide some enemies come to your last exposed location, the problem is that 95% of the time they don't.

Necromancy is just recycling...

Link Copied to Clipboard