Next Thread
Print Thread
A
alianos Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
Hi. As per the title. I can't find any confirmation or denial but I read here and there that not all classes are available in the early access. Does anyone know the full list of planned playable classes on launch? Thanks

veteran
veteran
Yes.
Allegedly at least all the basic classes of the PHB will be playable.

Party control in Baldur's Gate 3 is a complete mess that begs to be addressed. SAY NO TO THE TOILET CHAIN
stranger
stranger
At some point, hopefully soon. It hasn't been datamined yet, so it might only be at launch.

Is this thing on?
Cleric of Innuendo
Cleric of Innuendo
If the Druid class doesn't appear, there will be a very angry nature-oriented dwarf Cleric wanting answers.

E
stranger
stranger
E
@Tuco Allegedly? Where are you hearing this from?

I'm genuinely curious, because it seems odd to tease bard, paladin, and sorcerer but not the barbarian, druid, and monk.

enthusiast
enthusiast
I certainly hope so.

Necromancy is just recycling...
Cleric of Innuendo
Cleric of Innuendo
Originally Posted by EthicalKoala
@Tuco Allegedly? Where are you hearing this from?

I'm genuinely curious, because it seems odd to tease bard, paladin, and sorcerer but not the barbarian, druid, and monk.

https://baldursgate3.wiki.fextralife.com/Classes

Mentions that:

Not all Classes will be available at the start of early access, but all classes will be in the game at launch of the full game. Multiclassing is not available on release of the early access version.

W
veteran
veteran
W
Originally Posted by jrf773
At some point, hopefully soon. It hasn't been datamined yet, so it might only be at launch.

According to a post on RPGcodex files for all 12 PHB classes have been data-mined.

Last edited by Warlocke; 23/10/20 06:28 PM.
addict
addict
They had better be!

A
alianos Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
Excellent, thanks!

T
T
I would suspect that they will gradually release the missing classes for us to experiment with during early access. I don't see why they would hold them back until the final release. Each new class would then have an opportunity to be tested and it will encourage people to keep playing EA over the next year.

addict
addict
You can kinda play one already in the EA, just accept that Haslin comes with you dealing with the leaders. He join the party as a temporary companion.

He's a bit bugged thought, as he can't target himself or others with his healing spell. He also doesn't have many spells known, the wildshape isn't true to 5e, he can cast spells while in beast form despite that being a level 18th ability, has like 8 level 1 spells (should top at 4) too. Way too much HP for his supposed level as well. He's a pretty busted character...

Anyway, they are clearly working on it. Just like the Duergar race.

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard