Next Thread
Print Thread
#723459 30/10/20 11:59 PM
Larris Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I don't want to spoil stuff even using tags, so for those who don't know:
Certain races in the party trigger a special conversation with Nadira.

There are two funny things about this.

The first thing is, if Shadowheart casts her disguise spell to appear as the same race as the PC talking first, it's possible to have two different versions of the same conversation during the same dialog sequence. Immediately after the first version has concluded, Nadira simply relaunches the dialog directly from the root of the options tree.

The second thing is, there are multiple ways of getting Nadira to part with her item through conversation options. But if she parts with the item during the first version of the conversation, and Shadowheart subsequently succeeds in convincing Nadira again, then Nadira will go on to blame a third party when she discovers the item is no longer present in her inventory (even if she herself gave it away just a minute ago).

This is only kinda-sorta a glitch, and I hope no additional voice acting line needs to be recorded to address this, but it's a funny one.

--
Larris

journeyman
journeyman
Oh i know what you are talking about; it shaped ever time i get to this point regardless of race. it's strange and totally a bug.

Link Copied to Clipboard