Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#734934 16/11/20 05:07 AM
Xanthan Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Apparently, there is a dialogue tree, when entering the building, that allows the lookout to immediately want to set fire to explosives to the place. The first dialogue option offers and option to tell him to wait "wait" using persuasion or to attack attack. If the persuasion succeeds we get another set of options for another persuasion, intimidation or attack. I find that odd as my character knows the passphrase he needs to get past this bozo and if he is to say anything at all, it would be the passphrase. Yet that option is missing. It is even more annoying when, after failing the the second dialog check, the dip weed shouts "That's not the passphrase," and blows the place up.

He's a putz! A putz I tell you!

Oh and to add to the annoyance... When I got past the two dialogue options, He just gave up the key and pointed the way and never asked for the passphrase. My character talked to a corpse to get that phrase. I want a payoff for enduring corpse breath!

Last edited by Xanthan; 16/11/20 06:15 AM.
A
stranger
stranger
A
I definitely had the option to say the phrase, but I learned it from a living person not a corpse. I wonder if that has anything to do with it.

veteran
veteran
It seems like bug, since i was also able to use phrase ...

BTW fun bug fact ... if you enter this house by hole in roof, there is no NPC ... the room is completely empty ... until you step in front of him, between those barrels ... then NPC spawns and conversation begins.

I still dont understand why cant we change Race for our hirelings. frown
Lets us play Githyanki as racist as they trully are! frown
addict
addict
Originally Posted by RagnarokCzD
It seems like bug, since i was also able to use phrase ...

BTW fun bug fact ... if you enter this house by hole in roof, there is no NPC ... the room is completely empty ... until you step in front of him, between those barrels ... then NPC spawns and conversation begins.

It maybe not a spawning, but him going out of stealth. When you go through the door you pass perception check for him.

Link Copied to Clipboard