Alright....This isn't game altering (or even crash inducing...at least not yet....) but it did make me look at the game sideways a bit.

In planning ahead for dealing with the Redcaps in the swamp, I thought I'd haul a bunch of barrels to one of the hills to make a barricade. I started collecting barrels as I cleared out sections of the Blighted Village, and to cut back a bit on the tedium of moving 14-16 barrels, I put them in stacks of 2.

My first Problem: In the Blacksmith's house, I had a small issue stacking the barrels...but, somehow, I did manage to stack them onto chairs. Which I could then not separate them from. Oddly, when moved outside and an attempt was made to stack those barrels....the chairs disappeared. Either by disappearing into the ground (if it was the bottom barrel) or into the barrels themselves (if the top barrel.)

As I collected these barrel stacks I moved them just outside the village by the East Gate. Once I'd dealt with everyone in the Blighted VIllage, I began moving my barrel stacks down the rocky "steps" towards the river path that would lead me to the swamp. (and by moving, I mean not by picking them up and into any characters inventory.
I was able to toss most of the barrel stacks down without incidence (with a 14 Str character)....exept for the stack with the embedded chairs. (The legs still showed when moving that barrel stack, but disappeared when the stack was set down) This stack did not want to find any viable place for me to toss it down the stone "steps" by the river. And I can clearly see the other 6 stacks of barrels along the path.

So, I moved the Chair/Barrel stack back to the road by the East Gate and tried a couple of stacking options....even individually, but they refused to show me a "legal' space I could toss them down the steps to. So I figured I'd be making do with 12 barrels and headed back down the "steps"... Only to find my 6 stacks of 2 barrels each now were only 1 barrel high....with the 2 barrels overlapping each other in a weird, "squat" "8" appearance if viewed from above.

Like I said, not game breaking, nor crash (video or game) inducing...Just another "odd" Clipping glitch.