Next Thread
Print Thread
G
Grynner Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
G
I've a basic question that I can't find an answer to....then again, it might be nothing more than "Good Feels", but somehow I doubt that....

Now, I know that 95%+ of people just dig up and take the dog collar....because....free food.

But I happened to have an additional option when I selected the grave stone.
I had the option to leave a Bundle of Autumncrocus beside the tombstone in addition to the standard "Dig her up" or Leave options....

What I want to know is does this have any repercussions (beyond the "good feels")??? Even if it's beyond EA.... I haven't been able to find out anything so far in my searches.

I find shit like this interesting, so many little things you don't see even after multiple playthroughs. I wonder if it has somethi8ng to do with your class or race or choices or I simply never had crocus bundles on me when I was there. I quit picking up herbs after I found out crafting isn't in yet.

R
enthusiast
enthusiast
R
Except there are at least three crafting items implemented, two with plant ingredients. One is a known quest: Finish the Masterwork Weapon.

One is another weapon:
Get the shaft of a broken spear off of the dying True Soul. Get the head of a broken spear from the owlbear's corpse. Combine.

The herb-based one:
Gather mugwort; there's even some on the nautiloid (hard-to-reach corpse on the open-air deck). In Nettie's area, look for the cauldron of boiling theriac (I might have misspelled that.) Combine with mugwort to get the cure to Nettie's poison.

There is also a special opportunity to employ bartending that is technically a crafting opportunity:
Look for the cauldron the goblins are drinking out of in their camp. Add acid or poison. For a snarky comment, have Astarion in your party.

There are probably other recipes that will work already.

On the main topic you raised: Do you mean Mayrina and how do you get her gravestone?

Last edited by RBarbare; 28/12/20 08:20 PM.
apprentice
apprentice
Did anything different happen with the Bulette?

veteran
veteran
I haven't played since the hotfix broke the cutscenes but after the patch the Bullette: 1. had better animation 2. didn't attack until the third time I encountered it 3. drops the best armor for a healer in the game

Last edited by KillerRabbit; 28/12/20 09:44 PM.
veteran
veteran
If they give us a skeleton, we might be able to have speak with animals up and cast speak with dead ^.^

That aside, I have to admit that I'm a degenerate and mostly, I was just disappointed that I wasn't able to get any commentary from my companions, or make any comments myself, about wearing the collar...

B
enthusiast
enthusiast
B
Originally Posted by KillerRabbit
I haven't played since the hotfix broke the cutscenes but after the patch the Bullette: 1. had better animation 2. didn't attack until the third time I encountered it 3. drops the best armor for a healer in the game

Is it possible to kill the bullettes?

old hand
old hand
Yes. At least I did. But I had to savescum a little to kill it before it disappeared.

Optimistically Apocalyptic
B
enthusiast
enthusiast
B
And what level were at the time? My current party is at level 4.

old hand
old hand
Probably level 4.

Optimistically Apocalyptic
enthusiast
enthusiast

Who drops the best armor for a healer the Bullette? and if so what is it might I ask?

S
addict
addict
S
Originally Posted by DragonMaster69

Who drops the best armor for a healer the Bullette? and if so what is it might I ask?

Slippery chain shirt. Same as any other chain shirt but if you heal someone while wearing it you can disengage without triggering opportunity attacks.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by spectralhunter
Originally Posted by DragonMaster69

Slippery chain shirt. Same as any other chain shirt but if you heal someone while wearing it you can disengage without triggering opportunity attacks.

Well now guess I'm going to have to head to the Underdark then. Wasn't sure if I wanted to wait on going there again or not til the new update was released

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard