Print Thread
#759821 26/02/21 05:41 AM
S
Shindai Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Hello Larian, there's a bug whenever Druid chooses to use a Wild Shape form. After choosing a wild shape the menu where you choose the animals gets stuck and stays open. I tried to close it by clicking off of the menu, clicking around the menu but it stays open no matter what I do . Any ideas on how to troubleshoot this.

T
apprentice
apprentice
T
Had the same issue, also with spells. I validated my game files on steam and removed all mods. Then I switched my profile to an alternative one and back. Now it works fine. Hope it helps.

#760709 27/02/21 10:57 PM
S
stranger
stranger
S
Can anyone help, if not this is just a bug report.

When I click any ability that opens a pop up window for instance the druid shape shift or if I have a level 1 and 2 ability so it opens that small window to ask which one I wanna use the window will not close, not matter what I do it just won't close until I shut the game down.

I can't figure out how to force it to close or what could be the issue.

Thanks if anyone knows what could solve it for me.

stranger
stranger
I had the same problem. For me the fix was removing the IgnoreMessage.pak file my mods directory.

L
stranger
stranger
L
Hello, have an issue where the context menu pop out, when I click on Arcane Recovery, wildshape, Natural Recovery, Find Familiar etc. will not go away or close after I have used the skill. It blocks everything and gets in the way. Only way I've found to bypass it is save and reload. Does anyone know the cause/have a way of fixing it?

Thank you!

L
stranger
stranger
L
Have tried Dx11 vs Vulkan. Full reinstall with no mods or anything of the sort, everything clear, brand new profile. Spell container still stays there and will not go away without a reload.

Link Copied to Clipboard