Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by MelivySilverRoot
this is clearly a waste of my time and just fuel to the fire.

Much love,
Melivy

This would have been the correct response before you looked at my post and said "I'm going to involve myself" - (even though no one asked)?

laugh

Cheerio!

Blackheifer
ldo58 #842784 29/01/23 01:28 AM
Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator
Originally Posted by Blackheifer
"you are evil incarnate and your soul purpose is to ruin the English language and western civilization by extension!"

Did you mean “sole” purpose, there biggrin?

(Sorry, couldn’t resist! I realise that there are a few self-help/psycho-babble type sources that use “soul purpose” I guess as a sort of pun on the common phrase, and I suppose that could have been what you meant.)

"You may call it 'nonsense' if you like, but I've heard nonsense, compared with which that would be as sensible as a dictionary!"
W
veteran
veteran
W
Originally Posted by The_Red_Queen
"you are evil incarnate and your soul purpose is to ruin the English language and western civilization by extension!"

(Sorry, couldn’t resist!)

😂😂😂

Warlocke #842787 29/01/23 01:40 AM
Originally Posted by Warlocke

😂😂😂

Ah, that's great! hahaha

Umbra #842794 29/01/23 04:45 AM
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Umbra

😂😂😂

Ah, that's great! hahaha

Hoist by my own petard! Ahahaha!

Blackheifer
Warlocke #842801 29/01/23 07:40 AM
T
Banned
Banned
T

😂😂😂

This is meant as a joke only. Aha your nickname in the forums betrays you! A demon summoning Warlock thus you are Evil incarnate!
I do understand it is a nickname for forums and my own nickname is kind of inspired from first 2 Terminator movies (I do not want to kill police like Terminator did in the first movie or anything like that simple consider them cool movies). I also liked the Horror movies and I liked seeing the new movie M3GAN that is about robot/android with AI.

Last edited by Terminator2020; 29/01/23 07:44 AM.
W
veteran
veteran
W
Originally Posted by Terminator2020

😂😂😂

This is meant as a joke only. Aha your nickname betrays you! A demon summoning Warlock thus you are Evil incarnate!
I do understand it is a nickname for forums and my own nickname is kind of inspired from first 2 Terminator movies (I do not want to kill police like Terminator did in the first movie or anything like that simple consider them cool movies). I also liked the Horror movies and I liked seeing the new movie M3GAN that is about robot/android with AI.

My name is actually first and foremost a reference to an unlicensed supplement to first edition D&D developed in the CalTech role playing community in the late 70s. My best friend’s father ran campaigns for us in this system when we were in middle school. It’s a neat rule set. Works on a D100 rather than D20.

[Linked Image from i.ebayimg.com]

I do also like the Warlock class though. Definitely one of my favorites. It’s actually really fun to solo the Early Access with a warlock. Hopefully that will still be possible in the full release.

Blackheifer #842806 29/01/23 10:36 AM
Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator
Hoist by my own petard! Ahahaha!

I do sympathise as I also have an inner pedant itching to correct my own personal linguistic bugbears. Mute points rather than moot ones make me want to enter into pointless discussions, hearing that people have been appraised of facts rather than apprised of them makes me want to point out the error, and seeing “decimate” used to mean “wipe out” rather than “eliminate a proportion of” … er, makes me want to annihilate poor writers. I’ll resist the temptation to continue with my list!

But the fact that it’s rare that I’ll glance back over one of my own posts without spotting an error is one of the considerations that (usually) helps me refrain from correcting others smile.

"You may call it 'nonsense' if you like, but I've heard nonsense, compared with which that would be as sensible as a dictionary!"
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard