Next Thread
Print Thread
#800160 12/11/21 10:34 AM
P
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
P
I feel like Larian needs to make local multiplayer an option in early access. It was a big part of what made Divinity a hit for a lot of people, and I think that many people- myself included, were looking forward to this specifically because it offered local multiplayer. Making it available now would provide an opportunity to vett any potential problems, and fish for some feedback.

Last edited by PlatypusSausage1; 12/11/21 10:35 AM.
J
stranger
stranger
J
Yes ! completely agree with that !

addict
addict
yep I would buy my son a copy to allow him to play with me... That's like double the sales man! =)

veteran
veteran
Um. What? You can play direct connect up to 4 players.

I actually use the function to create 4 custom characters and then play solo, but you can also play local. Am I just misunderstanding?

Last edited by GM4Him; 15/11/21 12:06 AM.
We played in LAN in summer. Was fun.

But maybe a different way of playing is meant?

enthusiast
enthusiast
I guess OP was talking about local coop with splitscreen which in DOS2 just needed one game license and was possible with 2 controllers (only) I guess the lacking polished controller support could prevent a EA local coop atm.

morez #800597 15/11/21 10:54 PM
Originally Posted by morez
I guess OP was talking about local coop with splitscreen which in DOS2 just needed one game license and was possible with 2 controllers (only) I guess the lacking polished controller support could prevent a EA local coop atm.

Ah, yes, that could be. But I thought controller support will be added in the full game, not early access. So, I guess there is a chance that there will also be splitscreen.

addict
addict
I was more talking about LAN support - it may actually be there but I haven’t had any luck. I live out in the country and have access to 25mb so, two players online in the same household linking to a server on the moon will not work. smile

Last edited by avahZ Darkwood; 16/11/21 05:39 PM.

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard