Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
E
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
E
Convinced Rugan to give me the chest to sell. Arrived at hideout. Zarys is torturing him and killed Olly. Several dialogue options lead to Zarys appearing to offer a non-combat resolution if I kill Rugan. However, no option to kill Rugan appears; only 1 dialogue option : I won't do it (which results in combat). Tried reloading and engaging dialogue with different party members.

K
journeyman
journeyman
K
I played it today and had the second option (to kill Rugan).

stranger
stranger
I encountered the same issue. I opened and looted the chest. When I went to the hideout the leader offered me to finish the delivery and kill Rugan. Only decline was available. Since I don’t have a save before opening the chest, I can’t check if that’s the reason.

E
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
E
I should also note that I picked the lock of the chest but did not open it and take what was inside.

M
stranger
stranger
M
I had the same issue in Zhen hideout with no dialog option to kill rugan but i did opened the chest.
After going back to some older savegame pre oppening the chect when i showed up at Zhen hideout with unopened chest everithing was ok dialog option was there to kill rugan.

journeyman
journeyman
[spoiler]If you open the chest, and then try to give it to Zarys, you'll be fighting./spoiler]

Link Copied to Clipboard