A *very* different theme, a sad one : Today I read about a documentation from 2003 or 2004 by BBC and NDR (NDR is a German TV station belonging to the state). This documentation seems to show (German article about it here ) that children from poor families from New York were "used" in drug experiments in New York and in other states. One article in English language you can access through the German-language article above says that the children had no possibility to rightfully defend themselves.

This is really bad. I don't have words about this.

But - it gets even worse : The acticle says, that if the parents of these children were agfainst the "use" of their children, the government took the children away into a house, where they were forced to live - and had to attain further drug tests. No-one seems to know how many children had received this, and the article says that they were buried in a mass burial near Manhattan.

I cannot believe this. This is the far worst thing I've heard about in ages, and I get to know it only now, very late from the publishing date of the original article. I'm shocked.

Last edited by AlrikFassbauer; 09/02/06 04:03 PM.

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.
--Dilbert cartoon

"Interplay.some zombiefied unlife thing going on there" - skavenhorde at RPGWatch