Ok, for anyone who's interested, here's my two cents' worth:
Before I get started, I should point out that I absolutely loved DivDiv and, although I don't like some of the changes that have been made for BeyDiv, I think this sequel is potentially a great game, too

Someone in the thread said "bugs are ok" and words to the effect of "I don't mind them". Well, sorry, but they aren't and I do. To explain them away by claiming that all software is released with bugs just shows how well many of the gaming public have been brainwashed by games companies into believing that second-rate is acceptable.
And before anyone starts ranting at me: I work in IT, developing globally-released bespoke software systems for major corporations. If I released software that had bugs that caused it to crash or display false results I would be fired. In the (unlikely) event that my client was forgiving enough to let me try to fix things BUT MY FIX MADE THINGS WORSE I'd probably never get work in the industry again. Why? BECAUSE I GET PAID TO DELIVER A PRODUCT THAT WORKS. If it doesn't work, I've not done my job properly and (frankly) deserve to be fired and should find a job doing something else. THIS IS WHY WE HAVE "TESTING" AND QA.

What has obviously happened here (as with so many other games) is that software has been released without being comprehensively tested (and remember, these aren't hardware compatability issues,(which, IMO, can be forgivable, given the near-infinite variety of PC configurations) they're coding errors). The developers who so many of you are praising for trying to fix things are actually the ones responsible for your problems in the first place - if a careless driver runs you down in the street then dials 911 / 999, do you thank him & tell everyone what a nice guy he is for not leaving you to die or do you sue his a$$ off?
What makes things worse is that having metaphorically run over us in the first place, the developers have, (via their bugged patches) reversed their car over our still-twitching bodies, and followed this up with the friendly advice to go home, restart our trip, come back, and try crossing the road again (with the latest patch) - although there's no guarantee, (although they ask us to trust that they've got their driving under control), that they won't smear us across the road yet again.

Having paid out our hard-earned cash for what was supposed to be an entertaining piece of escapism (isn't that what computer gaming is supposed to be about?), we find we've bought ourselves hours of annoyance and frustration instead. Is there any wonder that we get angry?

It's about time the gaming industry (in this case, Larian) started treating their customers with some respect instead of fobbing us off with shoddy product. It's not enough to just have a great concept, you HAVE to deliver it properly, or you might as well not bother.

Larian, clear your desk, you're fired!