To you its its only an internet forum, but to me this is sadly the only human contact I have.

Sad.... (Shakes head) I honestly can't believe what you write. What do you gain from making a statement like that? You are craving attention from what is essentially a totally anonymous forum. What the hell do you hope to gain from this?

I'll say this once. Put down the keyboard, take the mouse out of your a$$ and go out and have a beer or something. Don't come whining onto a game forum about your worthless life because frankly, I don't care. Why should I? I even doubt your even telling the truth. Most importantly. THIS IS NOT THE PLACE FOR IT! We are not the samaritans! Honestly, this whole thread and many others are repeatedly dragged off topic by this pitiful drivel and are made unreadable and I'm sick of it. If you're going to be off topic at least make it funny....

Don't bother to flame or lecture me for this reply either. I won't be looking at this thread again. Try and think about what I've said....

" Road rage, air rage. Why should I be forced to divide my rage into seperate categories? To me, it's just one big, all-around, everyday rage. I don't have time for distinctions. I'm too busy screaming at people. " -George Carlin