Well, OK that goes for the first three month's, the next three months she needs a reason (like a severe helth-risk if she carries on with the pregnancy), and after thast she has to give birth. But if a women is in the sixth month, I shure hope she has decided to carry on with it. Otherwise she has made a quite heavy miss.

women have theorically the last word in france too...
theorically...
as they are often very young some 'counsellors' (and i don't speak about the family or the lack of family in some cases because that's another problem) have some very strange way to try to dissuade them sometimes anyway... (ok i generalize maybe a bit too much) but i have heard of many stories of administrative complications... because individuals privilegied their ideology to their jobs...
one of this stories was my half sister 2 years ago (she was 17)... well actually she has aborted just before the first legal delay... but i'm sure it was not easy... and i was very shocked but some things that was said to her by the social (so called) help... and it was not a unique case i must say... that's why i'm a bit jumpy about this point...

there are delays in france too, shorter than in Sweden if i remember correctly, and it is absolutly normal that there are delays (for both medical and moral reasons)... i also think that more the abortion is late more it is hard for the woman...

MG!!! The most infamous member these forums have ever got!