After 1 1/2 years of playing nothing but WoW I bought Oblivion and I am really enjoying it. I have a number of questions. I just saved Kvatch. No spoilers please if possible in your replies.

I'm playing an Argonian. To fight I use summon skeleton--conjuration, a one handed sword with shield--blade and heavy armor and restore health.

1. When I level up I always pump only strength, endurance and intelligence. Is that wise?

2. I have read somewhere that when you level up, all the NPCs in the game scale up too. Does that mean that there is really no reason to level?

3. I had a message appear on screen that due to the amount of increased skill I have achieved in conjuration, I can now summon other entities besides a skeleton. How do I do that?

4. Summon skeleton is The Bomb! Very powerful and useful! Some elf race has the ability to call creatures to its aid. If you play that race and also take conjuration can you have 2 summoned creatures at a time fighting for you?

5. How do I recharge a magical weapon?

6. Can I fast travel between my location in the wilderness and the Imperial city and then back in order to sell off my inventory?

7. Is there a remedy for crashing to the desktop when I go through a door? This happens occasionally.

8. For such excellent graphics you would think they would have done a better job with the jumping animation.

7. How can I view my character from all angles?

8. 1H vs. 2H sword?

9. Is there any mod that you really like and why?

Thanks.

The question is not, Can they reason? nor, Can they talk? but, Can they suffer?
~Jeremy Bentham