When i want to be with you (amongst a group of your friends), i long for you to want me there, for you to be proud of who i am, different or not, for you to understand who i am and why.....

When i have my own opinions about something (whether you agree or not), i want you to accept my opinion, to listen to and try to understand my reasoning for having that opinion, whether you agree or not, to allow me to build myself based on my opinions and believes...

(this is a little more of a complex one... but whether i believe that i dont drink coca-cola (example) for a certain reason, i want you to allow me my beliefs, to accept them, and to at least understand WHY... you dont have to agree.... you just have to give me the freedom to find my OWN beliefs, my opinions about SMALL things is what defines me.... if you try to change me, i will never be happy, i will never blossom like i should....... Its the same as accepting that a rose has a thorn.... like it or not... you understand that it is aimed at protection, whether the danger of deer exists in your garden or not...... )

Your existence alone, is excuse enough for the creation of the entire universe… Il you my darling Jeanne-Dré 