Ubs, you are much better than you think....

Do you think that any of the great people in the world had lots of "friends"???? Look at the biography's of ANY person who really changed the world as he knew it... they were the aparent "loners" the ones who were never accepted by the general crowd. It goes as far back as noah.

You do what you do best, you be the person who you are. If people dont have the intelligence to understand you, and iam not talking IQ... blerry hell a PARROT has an IQ ... I am talking about the ability to understand a person. I am talking about the (aparently lost in our day and age) ability to have true empathy.. not the false stuff people show today. If they cant understand you, its THEIR flaw. and their loss

We have come to know you as a witty, spontanious and true friend.... not some average say what everyyone wants to hear human. You are REAL, and still have that inner honoustly that soo few people have...

This forum benefits from your presence... you are part of the FUN here, part of the friendship and auro of acceptance... you see, things work like this.... the reason why you never feel that other people (people around you in real life, not interent)accepts you, is closely linked with the feeling that you see through their fake lives, and you cant accept that... therefore you can also not accept their "acceptance" of you in your heart... I also have that all the time. I cant accept people living their lives behind masks...

I think we are all lucky on this forum... most of us here has dropped our masks... we show people on this forum the true US. Not that we dont CARE what others think... we ca feel the auro of unmasked true people. and that gives us a feeling of peace and acceptance.... And yea, this is a very very unique forum... nowhere else have i seen so many people living their lives unmasked on a single forum....

Welcome to the real world

And feel sad because you were left out of the happiness you could see throught the windows of that house you couldn't get into.

You could never get in, because you are afraid of it... not afraid of the happiness.... you see the people being "happy" in the house, but you also see their reflections in the mirror... the mirror that doesnt show the masks, and you see the sadness and the horror.

Your existence alone, is excuse enough for the creation of the entire universe… Il you my darling Jeanne-Dré 