OK everybody, I've got this problem, called "extremelly stubborn/stupid father". The thing is (you might have heard this one before) I'm on a wireless LAN for my internetconnection, and I'v whant a wire drawqn so I can get faster internet. For the moment I'm on a temporary wire for when I game online or download stuff (this one is drawn 24/7...). Well, a friend of mine has a father (I know it might be hard to believe, but do believe, he has) who works with this kind of thing, and he knows of a whay to draw a wire through the telephone network. This would hardly show at all, my father wouldn't have to lift a finger AND I would have fast internetconnection all day long. The thing is, when I mentioned my friend's father's idea, he first stated that I obviouslly hadn't heard what he's said about drawing a wire (NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!), and when my mother pointed out what I was just telling him what my friend's father had suggested he told me it was very interesting to hear, and then completelly ignored it. Please, what should I do? I could buy my fathers desission if I understood it, but since I don't I just feel unjusticlly treated (right term?). This makes me very sad, since my father allso has told me that he whants my computer to work allright, since he cares about me (compare with his feelings about drawing a permanent wire. He acually told me I had to plug out my temporal wire when I was't playing online or downloading. This is just one of the things that would be avoided by drawing a permanent wire).

Übereil

Brain: an apparatus with which we think we think.

Ambrose Bierce