Just make sure that your motherboard drivers are all installed (if you are unsure, just pop in the cd that came with the motherboard and run the options under driver installation. (installing this over cant cause any hassles).

AS for Bios update, just make double sure its for te right bios (motherboard model), if its the wrong one, you wont be able to boot again until the right bios id installed) *All my confidence in stone, so i am sure its the right one*

If you right click on "my computer" and go to properties, then to hardware. You can rightclick on the graphics card and choose "update driver" (sometimes you have to go to properties and then in there choose update driver). You can tell your computer NOT to search for the "best" driver, but to use the one you browse for... that will force the computer to not use its own drivers.

Running the setup from the CD, normally bypasses all the normal driver issues, as well as the setup should test for any incompatibilities.... (note i said SHOULD.... some dont)..

Good luck... if these dont work, take the pc to a computer dealer and get them to install the card (if you bought the card / motherboard from them, they SHOULD support it for free)

Since i havnt read the earlier posts, is the card giving you any display at all? or just wont install the drivers properly??

Your existence alone, is excuse enough for the creation of the entire universe… Il you my darling Jeanne-Dré 