Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Just joined today this is my second post. Not 100% sure how to make a poll or even if it's possible to change my display name. Without having to make a new profile:X

So I was just curious as to what system are you playing on. Just trying to get to know the community LOL!

Currently, I'm playing on my Steam Deck/PC and eventually, I'll be moving to XSX wink

Anyone else?

Revenge Is A Dish Best Served Cold!
Z
addict
addict
Z
Steam deck Gforce now and Boosteroid. Yes we have 3 copies smile

F
addict
addict
F
PC and PS5, I would prefer to play on PS5 all the time, but the loading times are much longer than on my both PCs and it's a bit less performant.

Will do a bard campaign this time (still Balanced, I tried Tactician, but it's too hard for me still, need to learn more before I can do it).

#JusticeForKarlach

Petition to save Karlach: https://www.change.org/p/justice-for-karlach
veteran
veteran
PC, that's all I have and it's mostly enough. I just wish Bloodborne was ported :-(

V
enthusiast
enthusiast
V
Laptop

Have a PS5 and Xbox series X too . Was going to play on console but decided not to.

Bard of Suzail
Bard of Suzail
PC, because gaming on a PC opens up so many options with mods and a MASSIVE game library.

veteran
veteran
In early access, I had a laptop that I thought was pretty nice. It was an i7 with an nvidia graphics card, but still, it just couldn't handle the game well. Probably because it was some years old.

So, I started playing on Stadia, which I loved. Unfortunately, I guess my love wasn't enough for Stadia.

Which left me without a way to play the game. So, I went and finally bought a new PC. Which really made the cost of this game a lot higher for me!

I couldn't imagine playing a game on a console. It's been years since I've done anything like that. Probably Mario Kart with my daughter when she was younger.

stranger
stranger
PC, I wanted to get early access as a present for my partner and was the only platform we both had (Steam family sharing is very useful :))

addict
addict
PC. I have controller when my back hurt.

Almost most if not all cRPG only exist in PC.

Councellor Florrick's favorite Warlock.

Back Black Geyser's DLC: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/grapeocean/black-geyser-dlc-tales-of-the-moon-cult (RTwP Isometric cRPG inspired by BG1).
veteran
veteran
PC.

J
J
With PC and a PS5. I choose PC whenever I'm interested in using mods and I know, there is a big modding community behind the game.

C
journeyman
journeyman
C
High end PC - 80% of time
Higher medium PC - 10% of time
Low end PC 8% of time
Very budget PC 2% of time

PC equals Windows 10/11 operating system here.

We are all heroes, you and Boo and I! Hamsters and rangers everywhere, rejoice!
C
apprentice
apprentice
C
PC. Because it is. Because it is needed for work. Buying a console for games? Pfff

keep in mind that everything you say will be translated by Google and misunderstood
enthusiast
enthusiast
Playing on PS5 bcos I moved to another country and left the gaming PC at home (big sad)

Definitely would prefer it on PC, but very grateful for PS5 version, without it I wouldn't be able to experience my most anticipated game.

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard