Originally Posted by saeran
Well, Gale has some pretty ruthless commentary himself, like when you give up Shadowheart to the temple, he says something along the lines "our loss is our gain". laugh
I'd like to take him on an evil spin sometime, if only the evil route wasn't so lackluster.

He doesn't cry over spilled milk - even when he's about to blow himself up, he's very undramatic about it. His "patched up and pushing on" seems very apt. I like that his Origin allows me to play the full bleeding heart for his friends and poor souls in need but be completely ruthless to our enemies, like a good lance board player. ^^ The Shart thing always felt a little odd though. Like something written for a very specific set of circumstances but then used in general.

What I meant is, that some writing choices feel weird. Karlach's attitude towards soul coins, for example, and a couple of her comments, along with game's annoying tendency to shove her into your face because you are supposed to really, really care for her, made my perception of her shift into that of a naive, but incredibly self-centered little girl. While I am sure that is not the intent.

Last edited by Anska; 17/01/24 11:10 AM. Reason: clarification