Print Thread
#353338 21/06/08 12:01 AM
J
jono2 Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
J
I cannot solve this quest and have read on another website guide that the mission is bugged. I didn't talk to trevor before i went into the sewers so can't finish the quest. Is there any way to fix this bug? I guess im stuck with an unsolved quest now.

I hope Larian put more effort into testing their next gen game for bugs. There are so many in Divine Divinity.

jono2 #353339 21/06/08 01:34 AM
Support
Support

This series of quests can have problems if you do things too much out of the expected order. However, you do not need to talk to Trevor before entering the sewers. I had Tingalf arrested before I even went to Verdistis; when Trevor asked me to look into a suspected black market dealer, I could tell him right away that he had been deal with, which completed that final portion of the quest.

After you enter the sewers, you should be able to defeat Pedro (just to the right of the entrance), retrieve a letter he drops and then go speak to Lr Robin (usually north west corner of the Ars Magicana square). At what point do you have a problem?

Marcus-Tingalf-Trevor-Quest

Raze #353342 21/06/08 02:45 AM
J
jono2 Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
J
i have the letters, but notihng changes when i speak to trevor.

However, i have another problem if you could help me Raze.

I have found 3 of the treasure maps. I need to buy the last one off of Mpenzak, but i dont know how. I don't know how to show a map to him or carrinna. I did blow up his cart before trying to get the map off him. Has this screwed up the quest?

jono2 #353344 21/06/08 06:25 AM
Support
Support

What happens when you talk to Lt Robin in Ars Magicana? You need to get Tingalf arrested before you can report back to Trevor.

Just having a treasure map in your inventory should be enough for a dialog option to show up when talking to Mpenzak. I think you can ask him about his travels, or something, then ask if he has seen anything like the map you have. Go through all available speech options and something should come up about it, anyway.
Burning down his cart will not effect your ability to get the map piece.

Silver Armour and Treasure Maps

Raze #353353 21/06/08 12:22 PM
J
jono2 Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
J
I talked to Lt Robin and he walks off (i suppose to arrest Tingalf). Then when I talk to Trevor nothing happens.

As for the treasure map, i have the quest for them, have found three of them. I am missing the bottom right one (the one with the shield on). I don't get any dialogue on aboutt travels.

hmmm....these are the only 2 quests i have left. Checking through the walkthroughs, i have pretty much done all the others.

Raze #353354 21/06/08 12:46 PM
J
jono2 Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
J
I talked to Lt Robin and he walks off (i suppose to arrest Tingalf). Then when I talk to Trevor nothing happens.

As for the treasure map, i have the quest for them, have found three of them. I am missing the bottom right one (the one with the shield on). I don't get any dialogue on aboutt travels.

hmmm....these are the only 2 quests i have left. Checking through the walkthroughs, i have pretty much done all the others .

Last edited by jono2; 21/06/08 03:30 PM.

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard