Hello Hamish,

I've been hearing about the 2nd and 3rd elder scrolls on these forums lately. I know the first 2 are free downloads so might give them a try since I like more quantity over quality. I still consider the best console RPG's to be from the SNES as they didn't drag out too long like playstation ones. It is hard to find the quality in games that Larian produces. I haven't tried many old PC rpg's since I got heavy into playing games on a computer back around when DD came out. Of course this lead me to a large problem, couldn't find any other PC games as good as DD so really haven't played many.

DD was really done well and hard for Larian to ever improve over that game. Though D2 is awesome (I've played about 50% it myself via English hack) I still think DD is better. As long as you don't compare D2 with DD, you'll think D2 perfect and what an rpg should be.

You will feel like your playing Divine Divinity at times but only in 3D, it is how I felt. The game is worth getting.

Were you here when DD was suppose to be called Divinity: Sword of Lies?

Last edited by LightningLockey; 04/09/09 12:34 AM.

Every time there I run into trouble on the road, there is always a dwarf at the bottom of it. Don't they know how to drive above ground?