Hmm, perhaps I should try Storm of Zehir, then. (Where I've heard only good things about MotB, I've heard only mediocrity from SoZ) I will certainly negate your calling of NWN's OC 'awful' and NWN2's OC 'OK', which implies that NWN2's was actually better than NWNs. Longer, yes, but more boring than long. As for the balance issues, firstly if you're in a one-man RPG and you have low charisma, I can verily understand that you cannot be very persuasive. However, a four man party with two members with somewhere around 26 CH and good conversation skills that can't persuade a damn kobold because the main character happens to be a ranger... that's pretty friggin' ridiculous to me. At least Tomi Undergallows didn't get stuck behind a rock every two seconds like Khelgar or Neeshka. In my experience, NWN2 is no more party-based than NWN1, except you get one more henchman than HotU, but with FAR worse AI. I'm not a Diablo player, I really dislike pure hack'n slash games, but you make NWN sound like a hack'n slash game Diablo-style, while it is definitely not.

Last edited by swordscythe; 23/09/09 04:31 PM.