Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#392474 16/11/09 09:09 PM
Joined: Nov 2009
Location: Nanning, China
S
Shocker Offline OP
member
OP Offline
member
S
Joined: Nov 2009
Location: Nanning, China
found him and mind read him, got Gothes and found the book, heard the click in the wall, used the elevator went up as far as it would go and down as well, I'm stuck, what do I do now

Shocker #392494 16/11/09 11:00 PM
Joined: Aug 2009
Location: Soviet Empire
veteran
Offline
veteran
Joined: Aug 2009
Location: Soviet Empire
Eh? There should be a hidden room nearby to a bookshelf, how did you miss it? ;P

Kein #392499 16/11/09 11:50 PM
Joined: Nov 2009
T
journeyman
Offline
journeyman
T
Joined: Nov 2009
you need to "use" the book. I think they were in quest items.

Last edited by taltamir; 16/11/09 11:50 PM.

I do not have a superman complex; for I am God, not Superman!
taltamir #392510 17/11/09 03:34 AM
Joined: Nov 2009
Location: Nanning, China
S
Shocker Offline OP
member
OP Offline
member
S
Joined: Nov 2009
Location: Nanning, China
it unlocks the small chest on the desk

Last edited by Shocker; 17/11/09 03:34 AM.

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5