stranger
stranger
A
Wow, so you got to turn to pirates for a game fix? Good going Lazyian

stranger
stranger
It sounds like a joke but it´s the true

The problem for me is that for Spanish version hasn´t a crack available yet
Well, i think that i must download a german/english version, use crack and change subtitles because Larian seem to don´t do nothing at all to solve this issue

Thanks for nothing Larian

apprentice
apprentice
The crack for the English version is compatible with the spanish version, isn´t it?
I have found it. I will try it.
(i have the original dvd) But it doesnto work good. So i need a crack, a fix, a patch, something that make this shit works!!!!

Last edited by Akatosh22; 02/12/09 11:17 AM.
stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Akatosh22
The crack for the English version is compatible with the spanish version, isn´t it?
I have found it. I will try it.
(i have the original dvd) But it doesnto work good. So i need a crack, a fix, a patch, something that make this shit works!!!!

I tried with a lot of cracks availables and all of them have the same error message; something like version not compatible, i don´t know exactly but no one runs frown

I have the original spanish version, of course

apprentice
apprentice
Yo tambien tengo la version española. (Supongo que hablarás español así que para que coño vamos a usar el ingles)
¿Has probrado el parche de Reloaded? Lo acabo de conseguir en gamecopyworld. Ya comentaré si funciona o no.

La pantalla de carga que nunca acaba, justo cuando sales del primer pueblo, yo lo soluciono de la siguiente manera.
- Le doy a ESC justo antes de que termine de hablar el personaje, en todos los dialogos finales, cuando te encargan buscar el primer dragon.
Lo extraño es q alguna vez he conseguido que cargue sin hacer nada...
Aparte de este problema, tengo otro, y es que el juego pega unos tirones que no deberia, y cumplo con creces los requisitos recomendados. (El Risen que tiene mejores graficos lo juego fino y suave, con buenos FPS)
En fin, a la espera de un parche oficial, pero por el plan que veo me parece a mi que lo van a dejar así. Han hecho una chapuza y no va bien en algunos ordenadores.

S
stranger
stranger
S
Update for you guys, so far using the crack ( for english version only) no load errors. i`v had only 1 crash in like say 6 hours so m happy about that.

anyway i heard there was some 700mb patch coming out or something, i hope its true so i dont have to use a crack.

anyway keep u guys posted on how it goes.

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Akatosh22
Yo tambien tengo la version española. (Supongo que hablarás español así que para que coño vamos a usar el ingles)
¿Has probrado el parche de Reloaded? Lo acabo de conseguir en gamecopyworld. Ya comentaré si funciona o no.

La pantalla de carga que nunca acaba, justo cuando sales del primer pueblo, yo lo soluciono de la siguiente manera.
- Le doy a ESC justo antes de que termine de hablar el personaje, en todos los dialogos finales, cuando te encargan buscar el primer dragon.
Lo extraño es q alguna vez he conseguido que cargue sin hacer nada...
Aparte de este problema, tengo otro, y es que el juego pega unos tirones que no deberia, y cumplo con creces los requisitos recomendados. (El Risen que tiene mejores graficos lo juego fino y suave, con buenos FPS)
En fin, a la espera de un parche oficial, pero por el plan que veo me parece a mi que lo van a dejar así. Han hecho una chapuza y no va bien en algunos ordenadores.

Te comento, mi problema es que la pantalla de carga que nunca acaba me sale nada más crear el personaje y ver la mariquita volar por el pueblo; ahí se queda

Probé un crack (ahota no recuerdo cuál) que en esa misma panatalla de carga que nunca acaba también se quedaba pillado; pero se oía de fondo el juego, así que probé a hacer salvado rápido, reinicie y fuí a "cargar partida" y allí estaba; la cargué y funcinó pero con un pequeño problema:
Me sale un tío pelado en pañales que me daba pal´pelo; finalemente, pude cargármelo y proseguir jugando pero más adelante se me petaban las cinemáticas y el "pelado" me sale otra vez persiguiéndome sin atacarme pero atacando a los bichos con lo cual me "levantaba" la experiencia
Parece ser que esto es por la protección esa del Securom que ya se vió en el Arkham Asylum, que te bugea el juego
El resto de cracks no me funcionan, vamos que no he podido jugar en condiciones
Para mí está claro el problema, la protección anticopia pero cualquiera dice algo que ya le ponen de corsario para arriba

Salu2

enthusiast
enthusiast
If the game works better with the crack, its possible its the copy-protection that D2 uses that its having problems?

Anyone knows what is the system used?

apprentice
apprentice
O sea, que aunque tengas el original el juego actua como si tuvieses una version pirata y te bugea, con neverending screens, con ralentizaciones y con más cosas...
Puede que quitando el daemon se solucione, aunque no tengo ninguna gana de hacer esto. Luego tengo el Nero y el Alcohol.

I have tested the English version Crack, but it doesnt works with the spanish version. As you said.
We wait for the Great Official Patch... !Cuando salga habrá que destapar el champan!

Saludos!!

enthusiast
enthusiast
I see it uses SECUROM copy protection. As the game works much better with the no-cd Crack securom bypass, its only logical the problem is with securom?

ANyone tested this tool ?

https://support.securom.com/analysis.php

stranger
stranger
Now i have working game no crash no more stuck on loading screen.
I have game + only one patch 1.1 and all work OK
Game have english txt and german dialogs, but all work fine smile

S
stranger
stranger
S
well tested it more witht the crack, after long hours of play there is clear degradation of the game. i have suffered crashes, lag and even the infamous infinite loading screen when you open a door. the game most of the times, does not exit to window. <--- this happens after playing the game for a while.

to resolve the problems i have mentioned, you can exit game or worst case, restart your pc.

D
stranger
stranger
D
That's all isn't problem with crack but its a game problem. Even DAO (wich is pretty stable game) have memory leak (after long play). My opinion is that this problem in particular,is because of SECUROM. Maybe securom is best game protection today, but even it became cracked (only after some time). During that period we who buy this game have many problems and developer can't do anything because this is must be done by SECUROM. This is confirmed here on forum I belive by ForkThong who says that if you can't play game at all you should give back game and use different copy??? or to ask securom what to do. Or in the meanwhile you can watch for answer in this thread for days, weeks, maybe years... As I said before this is common problem with ALL games wich use securom protection. So at the and I think that only solution is not to buy any game with this protection... And last, it will be better that they spent money wich they gave to securom for protection, to make better working game - with smaller nuber of bugs and (since I have finished the game) a game wich will last longer, because this game is almost ridiculously short...
Sadly, I finished this game with crack wich is posted by MatheusMartino (again thanks to hero smile )..........

Last edited by darky; 04/12/09 04:44 AM.
M
stranger
stranger
M
I'm not sure that DAO:s memory leak has anything to do with Securom. Most of BioWare's games I've played degenerate after time (even those that didn't have securom). Although this doesn't mean I disagree with you when it comes to the securom causing degeneration of the game.

Securom and I aren't best buddies. I even had to use No-cd crack on one of the securom-"protected" games I have, because it claimed I wasn't using an original copy. Installing went just fine, but if I tried to play it asked me to pop in the original disk. Annoyed me to no end, and made me feel that playing a priate copy would have been lot less bother than being a law-abiding citizen.

D
stranger
stranger
D
Well, I wasn't thinking about connection between DAO and securom, only between DAO and bug reports from previous post (memory leak is common problem in many games, so I don't even count that as bug:) )

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Memengwa
I'm not sure that DAO:s memory leak has anything to do with Securom.

Because it is not? Game uses plain DVD-check protection.

M
stranger
stranger
M
Hah... great!

Now I'm having this problem too. Just when I'm about to leave Farglow.

and Kein, no need to pick on me. I'm not the one who claimed the memory leak had anything to do with Securom.

M
stranger
stranger
M
nvm.... Seems I could get it work by lowering my graphic settings to default, just before the cutscene.

F
stranger
stranger
F
can any1 pm me the crack please since the link got deleted i would be very happpy -_-

thanks alot

i tried everythings, i dl/ the french dialogue and i still get the same error -_-

S
stranger
stranger
S
Running Win7 x64 with an AMD CPU and was having this problem. I can confirm that setting compatibility mode to XPSP3 and disabling desktop composition fixes the issue. I know that doesn't help those running XP, but hopefully Larian can use it to help diagnose.

Page 6 of 12 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 11 12

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard