Originally Posted by LightningLockey
I know what both of your are saying and why DRM is dieing off, though hanging on better in the game industry then I expected.

The issue here is blatant rudeness and an attempt to ruin the reputation of a good product. There are a ton of people that come on these forums without creating an account to see what is discussed. I rarely sign up on forums, actually had I not signed up back in the DD days probably wouldn't have created an account here.

It's either the DRM messing the game up or khorned failed at hacking the game into English. Regardless it is rude to ask for help in how to hack a product and crack it on the developer's own forum. It is like going into a store and asking the clerk how to break in without being caught and the combination of the safe. You'll end up being chased out of the store by the clerk with a blunt weapon (baseball bat usually).

Then say the product isn't worth the money... see where I'm going?

EDIT: Btw, it is worth the money. Damn game kept me up all night twice (which rarely happens).

yeah i see what you mean talking about no cd cracks on a developers forum, i would normally never ever do that but out of desperation i do strange things. the thing is its not worth the money because im still not able to play the game so am i getting my money's worth? nope. if anything i would expect this kind of difficulty in playing out of dragon age origins(cause the publisher is EA)