Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 15 of 15 1 2 13 14 15
A
veteran
veteran
A
Why compare it with Dragon Age at all ?

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.
--Dilbert cartoon

"Interplay.some zombiefied unlife thing going on there" - skavenhorde at RPGWatch
M
journeyman
journeyman
M
Graphic

DAO 8.5/10
D2:ED 6.5/10

Graphic in d2 sux i dont say is bad but is not good too expecially animations

Story
DAO 8
D2 0 (8 if forgott aboute retardet ening)

story in d2 is stupid and totally 0 logic in it : why to the hell powerfull ancient dragon whos name is so magical that can make new words dont know that this all is trick and send us to save that stupid biatch from hell? Also this damned can kill us like 5 times true game but he dont do that ok if he know the biatch from hell plan but at and u find out ge dont know it so why he dont kill us when he can ? every oen with iq at last 70 kill this slayer asap but no damned will not becouse why ?? also the necromancer from our tower why a hell he open that barier ??
the whole island quest is stupid i dont see any excuse to kill 4 ppl expecially if u try to be hero by whole game , and wtf our character just give a fu aboute this this all ppl give a fu and are happy .. whatever

Playability

DAO 9++
D2 8+

D2 is some chalange till u dont got god mode when hit lvl 30 and every one start to hit u for 0
DAO is fun whole game every fight is chelenging till end

REplayablity

DAO 10
D2 0

u want play dao again and again cuz u can make alot diferent toons and u can get another party and u got motivation to play cuz of good endings

d2 after u end game once no real point in return to it becosue all quest are same every mobs are in same place even rilldes are same not even 2 variations and dont forgott aboute retadet ending of course also there is no point in train most of skills at all or even try another build becouse by half of game your "non standart" build will simply sux but on the end if u manage to get wings u willbe unkilable not mather what skjills u use

so overall game is not bad but if larians make freeking patch and addon that introduce better lvled mobs and continue main quest rebalance skills/spells and expecially items in game it can be rly good gam like g2+ addon cuz not its feel rly unfinished maybe not like g3 was but at last there was some kind of storyline

on the end i say that whole charm iea is stupid u get like 20 +1 charms few +5 from bosses and nothing beetween at all i know is cuz of random generator but this is stupid same with recipes alot of +1 few +10 an u cannot do them becouse only 2 malachits u can get in game u give u bilnd dumbass .. no comment

old hand
old hand
^Please use proper vocabulary & punctuation. Your post is very hard to read.

M
journeyman
journeyman
M
no becouse i dont speak english

Support
Support

Please do not talk about the end of the game (in a topic not titled so that people would know it was about the end of the game) without using spoiler tags. Please edit your post to add spoiler tags, or remove specifics about the end of the game.

exclamation Everybody - be carefull with spoilers - Please!

M
journeyman
journeyman
M
no cuz ending sux and ppls hould know to dont waste 50$ or 50 hours just fo ind out that ur fu in ass on the end

Support
Support

It is possible for a moderately reasonable or mature person to criticize the ending without going into details about the plot.

M
journeyman
journeyman
M
no cuz ending is retardet and i pay alot of cash to buy this game only to find out that im fu in ass at end so i keep being polite to ppl who dont fu me in ass like larian did with d2
but in this case i left my mature and resonable discussin for my dog at last he dont make me choose to kill 4 innocent ppl without any real reazon , maybe this supouse to be some kind of moral choose or whatever but was just stupid imho
SO NO its not posible i do this disusion in larian styl dont u think so ??? kill this smile kill that smile kill miss cpt smile and u dont even got any real choice by whole game
so NO raze imho i dont choice u to be in my battle tower so be so nice and die ...
larian style... imposible is nothing .. we fu u on the end .. bring some beer adolf

Last edited by marcusdavidus; 06/01/10 11:07 PM.

Page 15 of 15 1 2 13 14 15

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard