Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
K
apprentice
apprentice
K
I usually don't like hybrids and prefer to specialize on one thing. I also usualyl prefer casters, but after playing 5 minutes against the training goblins I realized this didn't look like a game suited for a pure caster. So I went pure melee.

I musst say for such a build dex, int and spi aren't needed at all. I'm not saying they would not work, but your char turns out perfectly fine beeing pure melee. The game looks too easy actually at normal difficulty.

I have about 2/3 str and 1/3 vit, rest untouched.

My second char will be pure caster, and I'm wondering if it's possible to make one. That is a caster which doesn't do melee attacks at all.

Last edited by kaltorak; 15/11/10 04:28 PM.
A
stranger
stranger
A
Can anyone tell me if that I've gimped my warrior: I just started the game with a pure dual-wield warrior in mind, I just passed the Taliana cutscene and on my way to the Lorvis(?) tower. I'm level 7 and having a hard time dealing with more than two mobs. These skeletons are always like 4 pack and I always die trying to kill them. Even I kill 3 mobs by chance I have to wait for like two minutes to regenerate. Here's my build:

Summon Ghost 1
Whirlwind 2
Rush 1
Defence 1
Wisdom 1
Dual-wield 2

Vitality 13
Spirit 3
Strength 14
Dexterity 2
Intelligence 2

I use two maces and melee damage is 3+3(0-1)

enthusiast
enthusiast
Try going into the tunnel that has entracnces at both goblin villages, it has the easiest enemies in the area and if you go straight to the tower things will be tough.

addict
addict
Originally Posted by kaltorak
I usually don't like hybrids and prefer to specialize on one thing. I also usualyl prefer casters, but after playing 5 minutes against the training goblins I realized this didn't look like a game suited for a pure caster. So I went pure melee.

I musst say for such a build dex, int and spi aren't needed at all. I'm not saying they would not work, but your char turns out perfectly fine beeing pure melee. The game looks too easy actually at normal difficulty.

I have about 2/3 str and 1/3 vit, rest untouched.

My second char will be pure caster, and I'm wondering if it's possible to make one. That is a caster which doesn't do melee attacks at all.

Try to find my mage guide
its on forum here
Caster are most powerful builds in game

ENGLISH GRAMMAR IS MY WEAK SIDE
T
stranger
stranger
T
i just dumped everything i had into vit and str, at lvl 15 with 50+ str and 40+ vit, drinks mana and hp pot like crazy but fights are extremely short.

fighter build ofc.

not well rounded in rpg spec, but works really well.

Last edited by TheHolyLancer; 28/11/10 06:00 PM.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard