Originally Posted by marcusdavidus
first all this crap aboute xbox processor need only render graphic etc is bulsheit if u want so compare to any freeking graphic card damn old gf 8800 who can eb bought by 50$ got 2 times more graphic power than this xbox

Who said a processor only needs to render graphics? I would suggest you clearly read what other people are saying. This is why you are making yourself look like a total and utter fool.

But here's the really funny thing. It doesn't matter what hardware you throw up. The Xbox 360 is still capable of rendering pretty good graphics that are comparable to what mid range PC's can render today. For a four year old system, that's pretty damn good. All with what's, according to you, inferior hardware.

also xbox can run d2 ONLY becouse devs make LOW graphic on D2 SO SHITBOX can handle it
if they dont need to like i show u on obli screens ( game 3 years old on the same engine) the game can looks 5 or 6 time better. AND THIS IS MY FUCKING POINT your old peice of shiet from bill gates make US pc users need to look on THIS CRAP graphic so why the fuck we need to pay 50$ for game that dotnt use even 50% of our pc power ? u know why ? cuz bill gates make shietload of cash on that crap due of retardet usa citizens who buy everything what this fuckard sell to them . i was try to be polite but u dont fucking understood that shiet i think

Trying to be polite? You've been aggressive towards people since your first post in this thread.

I'm still laughing my ass off at all this Microsoft conspiracy. You really have it in your head that it's the XBox 360's fault Divinity 2 doesn't look great on your PC don't you? If that's what you truly think you clearly are an idiotic retard. Most especially when Divinity 2 looks significantly better on the PC (technical graphical issues aside).

i dont want to play game with 5 years old graphic on my 2 k $ pc just becosue some fuckards cannot buy real pc . and d2 is just top of the iceberg almost all new freeking games need to work on that fucking shit xbox same crap like with one true os .. windows same piece of crap like xbox . but whatever if the screens dont show u how xbox is lame comparable to modern pc w8 till some guys wil make mods fro d2 with ultra graphic then fuckards like u will cry that d2 on theyr shitboxes looks ugly comparable to pc version like was in fucking shitload of games already .

Again you're just telling people what they already know and have known for years. You really need to get your head out of the sand and actually take in what people are telling you. The thing you still don't get is that first and foremost Divinity was built for PC, and looks better on PC.

So this voids your whole argument.

Personally I'm loving how you're getting all wound up over a console. It's pretty funny.

imho go play tetris on your punny toy
stupid shitbox fanboy .. PERIOD

Oooh want to start throwing out insults now do you Alice? Might help if I was a Xbox fanboy. I actually prefer playing on my PC hving spent the past four years playing Guild Wars since beta, and playing Unreal Tournament games since 1999. Nice try though kid.

and im not kid propably im few good years older than most ppl on this forum .. kid

Really? I would suggest you start acting your age then and not your shoe size. For what is supposedly an adult you sure as hell sound like a 12 year old suffering from a severe case of nerd rage while on steroids.

If you want people to treat you like an adult, if you are one, I would suggest acting like one. If you can't do that, then expect to continue to be treated the same.

and of course i know that whole console world is big.. in usa in euro almost no one use that piece of crap cuz euro ppl actually got brains and dont eat that bills shiet . Just check how good xbox games are sell in europe or xbox itself compare to to pc than tell me how big xbox market is ..

10 million + Xbox 360 users in Europe isn't a small number for an American made console, which initially last generation didn't take off very well at all, especially when shared with sales for the PS3 and PC markets aswell.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/european-xbox-360-sales-hit-10-million

or go invade iraq ...

Been there, done that, and gotten the T-Shirt. You'll find we've moved on to other countries now kid.

Last edited by Unreal Warfare; 09/01/10 02:49 AM.