Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
D
Dog Offline
stranger
stranger
D
Originally Posted by ACSS
[quote=JoJoMac]I only have about 2k gold right now. The problem is that you need potions to do this stuff.

Once you obtain any recipes, bring them to their respective trainer and the recipe will be automatically learn. Before battle tower, all recipes for potions can be recorded down through the alchemist tree in the basement of the windmill. All learned recipes will be carry over to your alchemy trainer in battle tower, same goes to the enchantment recipes, where there a blacksmith in broken valley, not in the 1 in village, which will recorded down all your enchantments recipes.

If you can obtain battle tower and know nothing bout potions and enchantment recipes, I really speechless.

WHOAAAAAAAAA I wish I knew abpout saving the recipes at the tree and I dunno where there was a blacksmith to save enchantments other then the village bs....I almost fell like I shoulf begin game again.

I have my tower just got it and dragon form and i also only have about 2k I dunno how you all talk about having 35 to 40 k unless you spent no money at all....Most of my money goes to buying better equip for me and buying pots.

I really like this game for some reason (normally I dont like this type of rpg.)
But i find that I have to check the forums every time i get stuck

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Dog
Originally Posted by ACSS
[quote=JoJoMac]I only have about 2k gold right now. The problem is that you need potions to do this stuff.

Once you obtain any recipes, bring them to their respective trainer and the recipe will be automatically learn. Before battle tower, all recipes for potions can be recorded down through the alchemist tree in the basement of the windmill. All learned recipes will be carry over to your alchemy trainer in battle tower, same goes to the enchantment recipes, where there a blacksmith in broken valley, not in the 1 in village, which will recorded down all your enchantments recipes.

If you can obtain battle tower and know nothing bout potions and enchantment recipes, I really speechless.

WHOAAAAAAAAA I wish I knew abpout saving the recipes at the tree and I dunno where there was a blacksmith to save enchantments other then the village bs....I almost fell like I shoulf begin game again.

I have my tower just got it and dragon form and i also only have about 2k I dunno how you all talk about having 35 to 40 k unless you spent no money at all....Most of my money goes to buying better equip for me and buying pots.

I really like this game for some reason (normally I dont like this type of rpg.)
But i find that I have to check the forums every time i get stuck

Its all bout gear management, and you dont actually need to upgrade every level up if you know what you needed. There too many chests around to provide you will gears needed, as well as quest rewards which will provide you supply of gears. I had bout 70k gold when I obtain battle tower with my warrior. I recently started a ranger and she now lvl 10 with bout 8k gold. All my gears are rare (blue) and magical (green) on her.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard