Originally Posted by Libertarian
What "hardcore player" wants to rush through an RPG in 17 hours. I like to explore A LOT.

First of all i say " with make 90% of quests" divinity world is SMALL even compare to old games like g2 + night of raven
what a point of exploring empty areas if u know there is totally nothing if i want look on nive views or look on good trees i play g3 or olbi but g3 is max buggfest and ai is crap like hell
and obli is uber easy even with ooo or other overhaul mods

d2 got potencial but rly rly rly bad lvl system ( 5 lvls = invicibility to either of pc or mob)
make game one time rly fun . u cannot do antyhing diferent like u cannot for exemle go to fjords on lvl 13-14 becouse mobs will anihilate u not rly marher how good items u have , and that force player to follow main quest but following main quest after u get your battle tower is boring becouse mobs from that moment start to be lower lvl than u so : god mode is on and after u hit 30 u can go to any place in game and if u got lvl 5 rgen u cna simply go afk and mobs will not kill u .

libertarian : u see i played morrowind like bilion times i know exacly in what chest is what deadric armor in what chest is what deadric claymore etc but that dont mean liek in d2 that game start to be borring.

btw if any one want rly good story in game try freelancer is a space sim more than rpg but story is kick ass

ninjavitis : huh 2-3 k pc for gaming ?>? rotfl i made mine for aboute 1 k and its able to play any game on full detail in full hd without any rpoblems 60 fps constant , bah i can play 2 dao with full texture pack mods on 2 monitors in same time and still get around 40 fps . the whole point is to know how to build pc . real gamer never ever buy premadet pc becouse its cost at last 2 times more than if u make it by yourself

also is no point in buy quad procesors for games e8400 is alot faster in most of games (eccept arma2) than most of quad cores ( maybe only extreme are faster due of more cashe but the cost much more ) is alot better to buy c2d e8400 and cash u save put in beast graphic card same is with ddr3 dont buy it but ddr2 1066 and oc timings saved cash put in graphic card. for price of i7 processor u can get e8400 + gtx 295 so what real point of buyng that cpu? non
so dont spread bs aboute 2-3 k gaming pc cuz good gamer make pc for 1-1.5 k and can play in games for 3 or more years and than he can upgrade easy

Last edited by marcusdavidus; 11/01/10 06:27 PM.