In that interview they also talked about replayability so i'm going to put it in this post when i can get around to it and i'll provide the link also in case you guys want to read the whole interview.

EDIT: Here's another part:

pcgames.de: Divinity 2 offers the player a classless character development with 54 talents, which one may use to increase and, as one of the bill has grown. Actually, the argument at all, run through the title several times to try different playing styles. However, thrusts her with the end of each player on the head so that he will address the adventure will not even sure, just because there is only this one end. Had been a different or even multiple endings, depending on the decisions in the course of the game, not the better choice?

Vincke: "It is not often that so extensive as RPG Divinity 2 to be played through to the end - this shows us that Divinity 2 is a very motivating game, and as a developer makes us of course. Your statement that we chose end destroys any motivation to Play back, we can not understand. Quite the contrary: one of you gentlemen tell us that they play Divinity 2 again and again to try other courses of story and quests to do, to develop their character differently, etc. "

Here's the site that had the link to this interview: Interview

I have to agree with what pcgaming.de is saying as for me seeing that ending did destroy any replay value for me.

Last edited by TemplarofSteel; 14/01/10 08:20 PM.