@Silolater:

I'm glad to see I'm not the only non-Divinity sycophant here. Its absurd that my dual core, windows 7 pc with at GTS 250 (1 gig vid ram) and 6 gigs main ram cannot run this on any setting without stuttering. I even run my games on a separate, SATA II harddrive from my OS so that OS functions will not slow down my HDDs ability to read game data.

No, my harddrive is not fragmented. I know how to maintain a pc. No, I don't run other programs during gaming sessions (not that it should matter, given how much ram I have). No, I'm not going to alt-tab out to task manager and set the game priority on 'high' in order to have a playable experience. No other game, including Oblivion and Fallout 3 (which use the same engine as Div II) require me to take such absurd steps. Oh, and I run Fallout 3 at maxxed settings.

So either A: Every other game out there, including Batman (with GPU physx on), Fallout 3, Oblivion, Dragon Age, Prince of Persia, D&D Online (which uses full DX10 shaders and shadows, btw), and Borderlands are somehow "cheating" to perform as well as they do on my hardware, or B: The people at Larian don't know how to program worth a crap.

FIX YOUR DAMN GAME.