"Well I using an old 8800 ultra and had no stuttering issues with the game."

Well bully for you. Why would you think your sharing this somehow helps people who are experiencing problems?

You Larian fanbots need to understand, I don't care that the game was made by a smallish dev team. I am aware that the game is nowhere as large as other games of its type (Oblivion, Fallout, GTA, etc). Its a 'niche' game, just like the first Divinity and its addon were. A smaller, but more targeted gaming experience is totally cool.

But the game must *work*! If half of your player experience inexplicable performance issues, then you need to get your software engineers working on that *immediately* instead of adding crosshairs and improving physics. For all I know, the best experience of my gaming life is sitting on my harddrive. But I'll never know unless Larian *fixes the damn bugs!*

I hope Larian earns the same reputation for producing crapware that JoWood (Gothic 3--ugh) and Reality Pump (Two Worlds--double ugh) have. That way no one winds up losing $50 to this kind of broken product again.