Originally Posted by BartucTheBloody
Cant you just force Vsync through the control panel? Sorry if I missed one of your past posts or if you said you tried this already, but I definitely noticed screen tearing, which is caused by the graphic card sending frames too fast for the monitor. After I enabled Vsync through the Nvidia control panel it went away. It limits the frames per second to your monitor's refresh rate, mine is 60.

Yes buddy. Trust me, me and a lot of other people tried everything possible up to even installing omega drivers and ATI Tray tools and re-installing windows XP and windows 7 over a dozen times to cover any possible mistake in-between.

Me and 3 other friends tried everything within our technical grasp (and 2 of us are computer engineers) to sort the issues as we are really dire fans of Divinity1.

The game has a tearing/stuttering problem on some PCs as was already complained in RPGwatch.com, this forums, Youtube, Gamespot and a couple more i dont have links now as i am in work atm.

i Never thought it was possible of a company as Larian that was so close to fans in the past to just ignore the fanbase this way at least in saying if its going to be fixed or not.

At least say it won't be fixed, i can print-screen it and go to the store and get my money back.