The hard drive I was playing Divinity 2 on broke, so I can't look up the exact stats, but here's what I remember.

EDIT: I found some screenshots from just before I went into the point of no return.

Difficulty: Normal

Level: 37 - This is pretty much the only thing which matters, because at level 37, only the enemies in the final boss room can hit you, you're otherwise completely invincible and the game becomes boring (please patch this so that lower-level enemies can hurt you more).

Stats
I maxed Strength and put the rest into Intelligence and Vitality, and I didn't put much at all into Vitality or Spirit.

Health = 430 (technically, because long before this point, enemies stopped doing damage, my health was infinite)
Mana = 604
Vitality = 10 (with bonuses)
Spirit = 13 (with bonuses)
Strength = 100
Dexterity = 17 (probably with bonuses)
Intelligence = 33 (with bonuses)

Weapon Damage = 486-648 + 189-189 (Magic damage)
Melee Resistance = 56.32%
Ranged Resistance = 42.27%
Magic Resistance = 61.29%

Conditioned Body = 75%
Heightened Reflexes = 23%
Indomitable Will = 41%
Skills
I did a Dual-Wielding warrior which focused on Life Leech and Bleed. I put some into Thousand Strikes once I got high enough mana reserves. I had a bunch of leftover skill points as well, which I put into Whirlwind and Rush attack, but only because I had no use for them. I wasn't

Dual-Wielding = 13
Life Leech = 13
Bleed = 13 (12 + 1 bonus)
Thousand Strikes = 5
Battle Rage = 5
Lockpick = 5
Whirlwind = 10
Rush Attack = 5
Evade = 2 (1 bonus)
Mana Leech = 2 (1 bonus)
Healing = 1
Mind Read = 1
Regenerate = (1 bonus)

Dragon Skills
Fire Breath = 5
Fire Sphere = 5
Dragon Spirit = 5
Dragon Shield = 5
Dragon Blast = 5
Summon Friend = 4

Equipment
I don't remember most of it, but I got the complete Ulthring's set. I had a bunch of store-bought jewelery which added health regeneration, I didn't use any Mahachite stones to enchant anything. I had a sword and a hammer as my weapons, probably store-bought from somewhere. My equipment didn't really matter at all though, as I could have stripped down to my skivvies and slowly punched everything except the final boss room to death without taking any damage whatsoever.

Helmet: Ulthring's Helmet
Chest: Ulthring's Cuirass
Legs: Ulthrings' Leggings
Hands: Ulthring's Gloves

Amulet: (Heroic) Archmage's Stone Pendant of Aleroth
+9 to magic Armor rating
+4 to Indomitable Will
+48 to Mana
Healing Aura - 0.275/second

Ring 1: (Magical) Enchanter's Delicate Pewter Ring of the Magic Gods
+8 to magic Armor rating (Base 4 + 4 from Charms)
+1 to Heightened Reflexes
Magic Damage Aura - 13% Chance for 48 damage

Ring 2: (Legendary Mage's Amethyst Ring of the Magic Gods
+33 Health
+48 Mana
+4 Magic Armor Rating
+4 Conditioned Body
Magic Damage Aura - 13% Chance for 48 damage

Weapon 1 (main hand): (Heroic) Ruthless Well-Crafted Light Noble Sword of the Vampire
Melee Damage: 41-69 (7% Crit chance)
+12 to Magic Damage
+29 to Melee Damage
Life Leech - 12% Chance of converting 19% Damage to health

Weapon 2 (off-hand): (Legendary) Ruthless Well-Crafted Heavy Noble Axe of Destruction
Melee Damage: 37-86
+50 to Melee Damage
+13 to Magic Damage
Magical Damage Increased by 27

Belt: (Legendary) Archmage's Brown Leather Belt of Aleroth
+ 62 Mana
+ 12 Magic Armor Rating
+ 3 Strength
0.025 Healing/second

Bracelet: (Legendary) Archmage's Delicate Jewelled Bracelet of Aleroth
+ 105 Mana
+ 7 Spirit
0.25 Healing/second

Earrings: (Magical) Warlocks's sapphire Droplet Earrings of Aleroth
+4 Vitality
+3 Spirit
0.225 Healing/second

All of the Healing/second items were found or bought, I didn't craft any. I had no need to, since I was no longer taking damage.

(You may notice that I've made a point of mentioning that I wasn't taking damage. This is because that's the thing - even more than the ending - which is keeping me from replaying. I don't want the hassle of strategically trying to avoid levelling up so the enemies will still pose a threat.)

Last edited by Stabbey; 22/02/10 11:43 PM. Reason: Found the full details