Originally Posted by virumor
Originally Posted by MonkeyLungs

* Forums are FULL of complaints about bugs all over the place.

To be fair, ANY game forum out there is full of complaints about bugs all over the place.

Most people enjoy the game and never ever even visit the game forum.
Very true!

Originally Posted by Moofly
For those who said the bad endings in D2 are preparation for D3. Having played games from Larian in the past, I can predict D3 endings as well: "The hero dies, evil triumph... again!"

.... and then... more posts in the forums "Don't be sad, get ready for D4..."
LOL, get outta my head!

Wow! My jaw dropped, my mind swirled, I was so stunned and disappointed; even hurt. I was lost and just sat there dazed as the credits rolled. I thought that must ruin the replay value whereas before the ending I was eagerly waiting to play again. I will play again. I don't think the ending was bad or good. It certainly plays to the story. There could have been more dialog in the ending to better tie up the loose ends. As others have said; Am I in a crystal? How'd I get in a crystal?

The ending could have been different and the story still continued in D3. The developer chose this ending and surely knew all the flak that would come. It was a bold move. I have never felt this way before about amyself, my hero, my character at the end of a campaign. Thank you Larian for the experience!

A Dragon Knight/betrayer was responsible for the death of the Divine. Now you have played a Dragon Knight, perhaps hoping to clear the name of all Dragon Knights. Now you don't have to imagine how the original "Betrayer" might have felt when he/she realized he/she was falsely manipulated! Supposedly, according to Zandalor, the truth of the original betrayer is innocent? How did he say it? "There is truth and there is the perception of it. You will find out later..." Well, we are now all Betrayers. How does it feel? I guess we know the truth but the perception is as Rhode said all along. The problem with Rhode is her/their single-mindedness, almost fanatical. Eliminating the dragons and their knights only ensures another type of powerful being would be manipulated, be they human, dwarf, elf... Rhode! Now that would be poetic justice.

Lord John Whorfin: History is-a made at night! Character is what you are in the dark!