Xbox 360, completed 4/6/2010. I noticed that I could grind out as much EXP as I needed in one of the fortresses and had a plan to max out Magic Blast and Exploding Arrows so I needed to get to Level 40. It took a long time but even at Level 39 I earned over 2,000 EXP in like 3 minutes so it wasn't forever.

So I entered Aleroth at Level 40 with (important stuff anyway) Magic Blast at 15, Exploding Arrows at 15, Ranger Strength at 5, Way of the Ranger at 4 and Summon Demon at 5, and since nobody could lay a hand on me and one arrow got like 6,000 hitpoits at the lowest, it was stupidly easy. Keeping my creature and my demon out of the way was the only issue at Aleroth.

In fact EVERYTHING after leaving for Aleroth was too easy. I had made 300 Ultimate Rejuvination potions just for that final trip and didn't touch one. People just fell over when I fired arrows and blasted them. Dragons flew at me but not one even hurt me.

Now, I'm not upset. Raze, for example, was really annoying even though at that point I was still killing him every time I hit the Blast button, since he had undone my lever pulling and I had to do that over and over. Having to keep fighting for half an hour at Level 29 sucking down potions like that was what made me keep grinding for hours to be better than the bad guys, but BOY did it seem like maybe the final fight should scale just a little more to the player's level.

Anyway, I'm not sure what's going to be happening with the upcoming new content, but I'm sure up for it as long as I can load this character. Thanks very much: this is only the fourth Xbox 360 game, and the only DVD-based one, that I have 100% Achievements on. None of that "Complete on Legendary" stuff...