So, because you want it to be complicated with deep philosophical/psyhological context it will be like that?

I'm not the one that was looking for meaning in the quest. I played through that section without giving it too much analysis. The ring triggers a resurrection - that was easy... must have been the final element to a ritual almost completed - and a second later I'm following Sassan to the battle tower.

Yeah, right, FANSITE Kit.

So rather than argue the facts you attack the source?
The Child of Chaos was printed/published and available with some versions of BD, or with the BD audio CD. I only mentioned the fansite kit since that it the only place to get it now.
The events described in this novella were also in BD (in less detail) and entirely consistent with that game as it was first released. Any changes to D2:ED's plotline are irrelevant to how old Ygerna was.

The point is simple: suggestions, suggestions, suggestions, suggestions, suggestions and suggestions. Only fans believe in their own words because it is what they want to believe.

Again, and I'm not sure how I could make this any clearer, I made suggestions about possible events not described directly within the game. That was not because I believed them (impossible, as I suggested more than one possibility) or was trying to convince anyone they were exactly what the Larians had in mind when they designed that quest.
My point was that the two different resurrection methods were not necessarily inconsistent.

There is nothing wrong to live in your subjective world while you don't draw anyone else into that.

Well, how could I refute such a reasoned and logical argument as that?