You giving completely unrelated comment and trying to avoid my previous statement by supplying your words with an unrelated question and yet at the the same you perfectly understand what I meant.

You called me illogical for giving a detailed suggestion as a possible explanation, and yet playing through that part of the game without giving it any analysis at the time. Unless I misunderstood why you were calling me illogical, my comments and question were entirely related.

So where exactly was I being illogical?
You quoted and underlined "without giving it too much analysis" so presumably it had something to do with that, as well as my "detailed suggestion"...

Where are the illogical statements?

I see you have a lot of troll experience, nice to know :p

I do, and I usually ignore them. They often make accusations to marginalize others rather than argue with facts or logic, and when they are proven wrong, they say it doesn't matter or try to avoid that aspect of the conversation.

SENSE.
LOGIC.
you make none.
I was talking ONLY about D2, it is YOU who were talking about BD and DD, which is.. kinda weird, since Ssassan question belongs to D2 only.

The topic is about why Ygerna's resurrection was so involved, while Sassan only required a couple candles and a ring.

If Ygerna's age when she was executed doesn't matter, why did you want proof that she was 'about 20'?
Or was it that when you thought I was guessing it was good enough to criticize, but backed up with fact you'd rather just avoid mentioning anything about it?

First, to state your opinion you're making simple things difficult,

While just assuming that the quest is illogical is simple, my suggestions were not in the least bit difficult. It is a fantasy setting filled with magic; I hardly have to get elaborate to suggest a reasonable explanation.

now, we can see a different picture: you're tying to simplify a difficult things.

What's the difficult thing?
My point was that everything in the game was still just part of the game, whether you want to dismiss it as an 'arcade gameplay thing' or consider it a valid part of an RPG. There are all kinds of plot or game devices that cross genres, and I don't see a problem with that as long as it fits in the gameworld and the game itself is fun.

Nice try to avoid my point. I guess you clearly understand what I meant but do want to avoid it :P

No, I clearly understood what you said, but I just do not see how it is relevant.

I concede that DAO is a far superior game, with a much better plot than D2:ED. Ok, now what does that mean for this particular quest?

You could argue (if you were interested in reasoned debate) that the lack of a book or few lines of dialog in D2:ED to just mention something about Sassan preparing a resurrection ritual means that Larian didn't put much thought into this particular quest (which may or may not be the case). The fact that more people think DAO has a better plot is irrelevant.

If you want to use DAO as an example of how game plots can be better, and argue that certain plot elements / devices should no longer be acceptable, then go ahead. That doesn't have any direct bearing on whether this particular quest makes sense in this gameworld, just on whether Larian should be called out for the lack of an explanation in-game.

Urath;
I don't think the discussion is heated; I'm not, anyway.

It is likely Larian didn't explain Sassan's resurrection very much since they thought it was obvious, and most people playing a fantasy RPG would at least assume something reasonable (especially if they played DD where a similar resurrection occurred).

The topic will die off on its own, though for now I'm still curious about what my illogical statement was suppose to be...