Oh, now you know what I did and what I didn't? Fun, we have a telepat here.

Funny how you didn't quote the part immediately after that, were I said that if I misunderstood you, I would like you to clarify what you said.

What was the illogical statement again?

Also, I see you did some analysis, which sounds fun coz of earlier your words: "I played through that section without giving it too much analysis."

Hypocrisy ftw.

It is neither hypocritical or illogical to not analyze something, and then at some later point in time to analyze it. In fact, everything that anyone has ever analyzed was not analyzed at an earlier point in time.

Yeah, let's avoid unsuitable things, right? ;P
Btw, you still didn't gave me a solid proof about her age:

Yet again you say the fansite kit is unreliable, completely ignoring the fact that the novella was printed 6 years ago.

So, at first it had explanation, which you suggested earlier, and now it is obvious already? :o

An explanation can be obvious, and in many cases it is.

I love it how often you change your opinion. Why it is so unstable? Are you unsure in your position already? ;P

I have not changed my opinion at all, let alone often.

I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, since English is not your native language, but fail to see how continuing this would be useful...

unless of course you would like to point out my illogical statement, as I asked earlier.