Originally Posted by -Elena-
I really don't understand the problem....
Is it normal that your creature is peeing all the time? Because I never see him drinking...
Same for you character, he/she is never eating or sleeping... is that possible/normal?
And if your creature dies, you can bring him back to live, without going to the Hall of Echoes. You only need the skull.

Perhaps Sassan is such a creature? And she needs the ring instead of a skull?

And why is a logical solution needed... it's a fantasy game, everything is possible smile

Please understand this:

I am NOT -demanding- precise scientific, peer-reviewed research for every aspect of the game.

But it would be nice if, you know, the game made even the -slightest- effort at explaining major plot points. Especially if said plot points seem to contradict other plot points which are driving the entire plot of the game. A fantasy game doesn't mean you -must- turn off your brain, and abandon all logic.

I think that it's a good thing when the "rules" of a universe are clearly established.

That stuff Raze said may or may not be correct. My complaint is that the game never even bothers offering a minimal explanation about why the ring restores long-dead Sassan to a fully-alive person.