Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by Grumbledock
That not even in your mighty Battle Tower, are you completly safe. The forces of evil may try a direct attack at you and your home smile

Ont:
I would really like to see some quest-markers for side-quests. It's annoying to have to run around the map looking for a unknown place just because the description didn't do it or because your English isn't that great (aka you're tired). smile

I'd really hate thst if it was a constant thing. A one off attack I could live with so long as not too much damage was done but I like having a sanctuary to escape to now and then.

Last edited by Catelee2u; 15/05/10 05:26 PM.
addict
addict
I repeat again
Robes"n"staves

ENGLISH GRAMMAR IS MY WEAK SIDE
stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Raze
For the PC version you can pan the camera around freely when paused (hold the middle mouse button down), or use the mouse to zoom in or out during play (with the angle linked to the distance).

Standing near a wall or tree can force the camera to move closer.
How to hide interface to make screenshots like that: 1, 2, 3,...?
Zoom also isn't work (is it on mousewheel?).

Support
Support

I don't think the interface can be hidden (in any released version of the game, anyway).
For those screenshots, at least the third one was provided by Larian before the game's release, and I'm pretty sure the first two were as well. Many of the early pre-release screenshots did not include the interface, until its form was finalized.

On the PC the camera distance is linked to the angle, and can be changed by moving the mouse forward or back. When the game is paused you can hold the mouse wheel down to pan the camera around.

stranger
stranger
I mean zooming in dragon form )
Well... Then I want to have possibility to remove interface from the screen in next game grin
Or at least autohiding unnecessary part of it (slots for magic/items when not using them). Also "Pause" pic with 2 buttons covers too much [Linked Image]

Kein Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Can't do anything but support this feature. Srsly, Larian games has no ability to customize things regarding to UI and camera. It's 2010 already, guys.

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard