I don't see lack of orcs and dwarves, for example, as a change in the history or universe. If Larian set a game at the southern border of Belgium, and had a few French areas and NPCs, it wouldn't be a different universe if they made another game 50km up the road and didn't mention France at all.
Because dragon knights ruled parts of Rivellon, it doesn't mean that they must have ruled every part, throughout all history. Pick even a tiny country with any kind of game industry or arts culture, and you are sure to find stories focused on that area, without mentioning nearby regions, even if they are powerful or influential.

Regardless, I do agree Larian should have had references to orcs and dwarves, etc, even without an actual explanation of what happened. They could have included a mention of the kingdom (dukedom?) of Ferol bearing the brunt of Damian's initial attack due to their refusal to accept the help of the dragon knights until it was too late, etc.

Why would I possibly be ashamed of thinking language differences could be part of the problem when you misunderstood what I was saying several times (about not analyzing Sassan's resurrection when I played that part of the game)?
Also, even if the statements about analyzing after the fact but not during the quest were in conflict, that is not what hypocrisy means (a conflict between what you do and what you say), so some form of language problem was evident.

I did not take offense at the personal insults you used, I just noted that you did in fact use them, but was quick to take offense to a comment about English not being your native language, which was in no way an insult, and not used as a way to dismiss your comments.
I thought I had explain things more clearly (an example earlier may have helped) but you still called me a liar/hypocrite, so either there was a misunderstanding (possibly due to language) or something else was going on.